Patient Service Representative Check-in/out(Fulltime)
- Greets patients immediately upon arrival.
- Provides patient with appropriate paperwork to be completed.
- Answers telephone calls in a courteous manner and directs to appropriate staff.
- Prepares patient’s charts in advance; checks patient insurance eligibility status.
- Enrolls patients into the Patient Portal through electronic computer system.
- Obtains accurate information from patients and ensures all registration forms are complete and entered in the computer.
- Verifies demographics and insurance information.
- Communicates as needed with staff about any patient delays.
- Collects any copays, deductibles, surgery deposits, and old balances as needed.
- Posts payments into the computer system.
- Balances all monies collected, closes and posts batch at the end of each day.
- Maintains waiting room for a tidy and sanitized appearance.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Minimum one year of experience in a medical practice setting.
- Experience using computer system, software, mouse, keyboard, and intranet.
- Type 30 wpm.
Apply for this Job Position
Email your resume to our HR manager at email@example.com or send it by fax to (210) 650-5993