Registered/Certified Medical Assistant
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist physician with patient care.
- Prepare and give injections.
- Triage patient calls.
- Vital signs, venipuncture, capillary, and injection current experience.
- Record patient care documentation in medical record.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required.
- Medical Assistant diploma from an accredited vocational institution, or a community college course in medical assisting
- Minimum one year of recent experience working in a medical facility as a medical assistant.
Apply for this Job Position
Email your resume to our HR manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by fax to (210) 650-5993